Methodological services for the specific needs of users are ranging from assistance in developing a questionnaire, entering survey data, statistical analysis, support in survey implementation and counselling/teaching the use of 1KA, to writing reports, planning research projects, conducting counselling for complex projects and full implementation of survey research.
Services such as assistance in the preparation of the survey, assistance in statistical analysis and methodological counselling, do not fall within the 1KA service, as it requires extra time consumption of 1KA team. Prices of services, which wary depending on the complexity of the work. Charging interval is in hours, taking into account the STARTED hour.
Important: 1KA methodological services relate primarily to the preparation of the 1KA questionnaire (A1), advanced methodological (A2, A3) and project (A4) assistance. We do not offer assistance for master's and doctoral theses. In this case, we suggest that you contact one of the other providers.
For details on the methodological advice (submission of demand, duration and cost estimate) you can contact us via the FORM >> or call the phone number (+386) 30-702-788, but have in mind that the telephone number is in no way intended for free advice.
A. STANDARDISED HOURLY PRICES
A1. BASIC ASSISTANCE WITH SURVEYS: 20 € / hour
(help on the user's location 30 € / hour)
- Data entry (e.g. from literate questionnaires);
- Preparation of a simple questionnaire (e.g. transfer questions from word into 1KA);
- Simple coding of short answers based on designed instructions;
- Simple adjustment of the questionnaire (e.g. inserting conditions, loops dictionary);
- Export of questionnaire, data, analysis, reports in different formats (e.g. MS Word, SPSS, Excel).
A2. BASIC METHODOLOGICAL HELP WITH 1KA SURVEYS: 30 € / hour
(help on the user's location 45 € / hour)
- Basic testing of the questionnaire;
- Adjustment of a simple questionnaire;
- Analysis in 1KA (in form of tables or charts);
- Basic statistical interpretations;
- Help using advanced modules
- Help sending invitations (by mail or e-mail system);
- Setting up demanding questions (social networks, calculations, quotas).
A3. ADVANCED METHODOLOGICAL HELP: 40 € / hour
(help on the user's location 60 € / hour)
- Methodological review of the questionnaire and counselling;
- Development of simple questionnaire (based on hypothesis or similar cases);
- General methodological help with complex surveys;
- Statistical analyses in specialised tools (Excel, Stata, IBM-SPSS, R);
- Statistical interpretations of results.
A4. ADVANCED HELP WITH LARGER PROJECTS: 45 € - 85 € / hour
(help on the user's location 65 - 125 € / hour)
- The design and management of complex coding;
- Comprehensive design and development of complex questionnaires (according to the hypothesis and literature);
- Comprehensive help with conceptualisation, analysis and contextual interpretation;
- Project consulting for major survey projects.
- The workshop takes place in agreement with the client, where we agree on the location, content, duration and number of participants. For more information, please fill out this form.
C. STANDARDISED METHODOLOGICAL SERVICES
- Continuous methodological assistance (annual maintenance contract): 750 € / year
Without maintenance contract 1KA help desk offers only limited assistance (directing users to the existing manuals and solving technical issues) exclusively through the online form, where the response time is one business day. For an immediate response and continuous telephone assistance in the context of methodological counselling a maintenance contract is needed, which includes the following (in case of complex projects additional arrangements are possible):
- continuous telephone support during business hours (8am - 16pm);
- available assistance via email; during working hours the response time is up to 2 hours;
- specific needs of the user according to the new 1KA functionalities are in case of a maintenance contract moved to the top of the development of new functionality.
Price list is valid from 1. 1. 2020. We reserve the right to change the prices without notice. All prices are in EUR, excluding VAT; if services are carried out on the physical location of the user, prices increase by 50 %.